Welcome to the technical help page!
Scroll down to find answers to specific questions, or use Ctrl + F to search this page.
I can't open the Living Waters Spanish website.
The homepage does not display correctly or contains errors.
I can't open PDF (.pdf) files.
Ads keep popping up, and I do not want them.
I can't play/see some activities on various websites.
There are several possible reasons for this:
1) Your internet security program is not allowing particular activities or whole webpages: Change your internet security to allow these activities and pages.
2) Your computer uses an uncommon operating system. Solution: Download and install the appropriate patches for the activities to play.
3) You use dial-up or satellite internet service that is either slow or sporadic. Solution: Upgrade services.
4) Increase your flash cache holding amount: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Recommended to Do Monthly:
5) Clear the cache of the computer by following these instructions: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
6) Clear the cache of Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager06.html
I can't open Word (.doc or .docx) files.
Online Course Users Only: